Banger’s Second Annual Renaissance Festival
Banger’s Sausage House & Beer Garden | 79, 81, 81 ½ Rainey Street, Austin TX 78701 | Thursday, June 23th – Sunday, June 26th
Join Banger’s at their second annual Renaissance Festival and be transported to a realm of lords and ladies, knights and princesses to celebrate the Name Day of our king with a feast for the ages.
Starting on Thursday, June 23 through Sunday, June 26th, the event will feature food specials, live music, and games.
Food specials include:
- Turkey Legs: The portable meal of choice for those who wish to revel without interruption. Our turkey legs are smoked in house then basted w/ The King’s Golden BBQ Sauce & finished over an open fire.
- Fried Dragon Bites: Alligator slain in the kingdom of Louisiana battered & fried w/ house-smoked bacon then served w/ a spiced remoulade sauce.
- Royal Sausage Platter: A massive 12oz sausage of peppered bovine & swine served w/ grilled flatbread from the east, house-made sauerkraut, beer mustard & garlic aïoli.
- The Queen’s Sweet Apple Fritters: Puffed pillows of dough stuffed with the kingdom’s finest baked apples & topped w/ cane syrup & powdered sugar from the new world.
Drink specials include dozens of specialty meads, ciders, ales, and lagers including Locally made meads from our allies at Meridian Hive, Ciders from Fairweather, City Orchard, Bishop, & Austin Beerworks, English ales from Odell, Lone Pint & Real Ale, and traditional ales and lagers from the lands of Spain, Germany, Bohemia & the French Low Countries.
- Knight Battles: With bated breath watch as knights from the four Houses of The Kingdom Banger’s; The Vanguard of The Hop, The Order of The Sausage, The Sons of the Sow & The Brotherhood of Beer, battle to the death!
- Beer Can Jousting: Would you like to try your hand at the dark arts of medieval mayhem? Well now’s your chance! A jousting competition open to all!
Festival hours: Thursday Noon-9 pm, Friday and Saturday Noon to 11 pm, and Sunday 10 am to 5 pm.