Craftbeer.com’s annual salute to craft beer kicks off today with American Craft Beer Week, a spring celebration of local beer and breweries. Last year, the celebration was a bit different and focused on supporting local breweries that were hit hard by the pandemic. This year, the theme is local beer is better and we couldn’t agree more. With such a vibrant beer community, options in and around town are practically limitless.
So how will you celebrate? Here are a few options we think you will enjoy:
- Check out our list of local events and new beer releases.
- Visit one of the many local breweries and brewpubs in and around Austin.
- Get to know some of the folks behind the scenes making all that delicious beer.
- Hit the road and discover a new spot across Texas.
- Take a tour or visit a local bottleshop and bring home some new finds.
- Grab some craft beer swag.
- Show your support by using the social media frames below: