Read First | Austin Area Brewery COVID-19 Updates
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a Delysia Chocolatier
And Real Ale Chocolate and Beer Tasting
Real Ale will be pouring Firemans 4 and Hans Pils, along with two new beers that they released last week: 8 Track Amber and Fresh Kicks Hazy IPA to go with six different Irish inspired chocolate truffles.
Guests will indulge in the newly released St. Patrick’s Day truffle collection of boozy Irish favorites infused into their decadent chocolate. Taste your luck, celebrate, and avoid getting pinched at Delysia Chocolatier’s St. Patrick’s Day chocolate tasting.
- Saturday, March 14th 11am – 6pm
- Sunday, March 15th 12pm – 5pm
Where: Delysia Chocolatier Tasting Room & Chocolate Boutique, 2000 Windy Terrace Suite 2C, Austin, TX 78613
Truffle flavors for this special St. Patrick’s Day beer & chocolate pairing include:
- Irish car bomb: Infused with Real Ale Brown Ale beer, bittersweet chocolate is swirled with sweet caramel, smoked salts, and finished with a crunch of roasted pecans.
- Gaelic punch: Creamy milk chocolate is infused with smooth Irish whiskey then finished with fresh lemon zest and spiced cloves for a toasty twist on the classic Irish punch.
- Barmbrack: Test your luck with our whiskey and earl grey tea infused dark chocolate. Blending mulling spices, zesty citrus, and the tangy sweetness of raisins and currants.
Cost: $20 per person
This is a ticketed event. Reservations are not required but highly recommended. Walk-ins are welcome. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable.
For additional information and to purchase tickets to this unique St. Patrick’s Day chocolate tasting experience, please visit: https://delysia.com/shop/st-patrick-chocolate-tasting-mar-14-15/