The Brewers Association hosts the Craft Brewers Conference® & BrewExpo America® each year in a different location around the country. It’s the largest craft beer industry conference that was planned to be held in San Antonio, Texas last year and pivoted to a virtual event due to the pandemic. This year, the conference is taking place September 9-12th at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, CO.
Here is your comprehensive guide to this year’s conference.
- Download and read the conference look book here.
- Download the CBC app and load your schedule: Apple and Google Play.
- Plan for your arrival at the Colorado Convention Center.
- Review the Health and Safety information.
- Join THRIVE, a roadmap to a CBC experience that empowers craft brewing community members to build safe, inclusive, and equitable cultures.
- Misconduct reporting: download the free #NotMe reporting tool.
- Browse the various tracks here.
- It’s Denver Beer Week! Find events here and here.
- Listen to the Great American Beer Festival live Friday, September 10, 2021, from 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Social Media: #CraftBrewersCon; Follow and tag @BrewersAssoc on Facebook, Twi
tter, and Instagram
ABOUT THE BREWERS ASSOCIATION
The Brewers Association (BA) is the not-for-profit trade association dedicated to small and independent American brewers, their beers and the community of brewing enthusiasts. The BA represents 5,400-plus U.S. breweries. The BA’s Independent Craft Brewer Seal is a widely adopted symbol that differentiates beers by small and independent craft brewers. The BA organizes events including the World Beer Cup®, Great American Beer Festival®, Craft Brewers Conference® & BrewExpo America®, SAVOR™: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience, Homebrew Con™, National Homebrew Competition, and American Craft Beer Week®. The BA publishes The New Brewer® magazine, and Brewers Publications® is the leading publisher of brewing literature in the U.S. Beer lovers are invited to learn more about the dynamic world of craft beer at CraftBeer.com® and about homebrewing via the BA’s American Homebrewers Association® and the free Brew Guru® mobile app. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.