Austin, Beers, Boat Cruise at sunset. An all about Austin event, supporting all local brands and businesses by ATX FYI. [21+ only]
This is a sponsored post
An all about Austin local brand, ATX FYI, presents Sunset Boat Cruises. This month’s cruise is brought to you by Austin Beerworks at Lone Star Riverboat on Lady Bird Lake. Other sponsors include Clean Cause, Siete, and more! This event will scream local Austin, bringing light to iconic and/or lesser-known Austin businesses.
Note: *No swimming & not a “booze cruise”*
This 21+ event will feature complimentary beer from Austin Beerworks (Pearl Snap, Sun Shovel, & Flavor Country), beverages from Clean Cause, and snacks from Siete with ticket purchase. (IDs will be checked, no one on the boat under 21 years old)
Boarding will begin at 5:30pm and we’re departing at 6pm sharp!
Masks will be required while boarding the boat, deboarding the boat, and while indoors but are optional on the decks.
• The dock is right next to the South 1st Street Bridge, about 100 yards to the west of the Hyatt Hotel which we use as our address at 208 Barton Springs Road.
- Hyatt Regency Austin parking garage is about $7 an hour.
- Limited, free parking at Vic Mathias Shores on the other side of Lone Star Riverboat (900 W Riverside).
Austin Beerworks is a Texas brewery hell-bent on excellence. They have two goals: to make exceptional craft beer and to build community in the town they love.
Beers on Board
- Pearl Snap is a crispy & refreshing German-style pils with 5.3% alcohol/vol and 27 IBU.
- Sun Shovel is a wheat beer with 4.5% alcohol/vol and 20 IBU.
- Flavor Country is a hop-forward hoppy pale ale with 5.9% and 35 IBU.
More details about ABW: https://austinbeerworks.com/
Established in 2019 by Austin-obsessed photographer & creative, Bianca Delmar, ATX FYI has shed light on over 1,000 small businesses in Austin by showcasing local events, restaurants, experiences, and more that the city has to offer. As of May 2021, she quit her 9-5 job to pursue her passion and ATX FYI’s mission of ‘Empower Local Austin.’
Siete Grain Free Snacks
A Mexican-American food brand, rooted in family, that makes delicious grain-free products. Siete Family Foods is a mission-based company and is passionate about making and sharing real food, gathering together in an authentic community, and advocating for healthier lifestyles among Latino families.
- Lime Grain-Free Tortilla Chips
- Fuego Grain-Free Tortilla Chips
- Ranch Grain-Free Tortilla Chips
- Nacho Grain-Free Tortilla Chips
- Sea Salt Grain-Free Tortilla Chips
More info about Siete here: https://sietefoods.com/
Organic sparkling yerba mate with 160mgs of natural caffeine, with low or 0 calorie options. 50% of profits go towards supporting addiction recovery.
- Blackberry Organic Sparkling Yerba Mate
- Cherry Lime Zero Calorie Organic Sparkling Yerba Mate
More details about Clean Cause here: https://cleancause.com/
We look forward to seeing you out on the water with us!
No refunds unless the captain of Lone Star Riverboat cancels the charter due to extremely bad weather or problems that may affect boat safety.