2022 Craft Brewer's Conference
Preview and Guide
Join Craft Beer Austin at CBC 2022.
America’s Largest Craft Brewing Industry Gathering
Minneapolis, MN | May 2-5, 2022
The Brewers Association hosts the 2022 Craft Brewer's Conference® & BrewExpo America® each year in a different location around the country. It’s the largest craft beer industry conference and this year will be hosted in Minneapolis. This conference will follow closely on the heels of the delayed 2021 conference that took place in Denver, CO in September 2021.
Click here to see Central Texas at CBC 2021 in Photographs.
See the following comprehensive guide to this year’s conference.
- Find Pricing and Registration information.
- See the Guide to All of the Week's Events.
- Here are some local tips and favorite places from the NAGBW.
- Check out the official nightly events as well.
- Find your favorite exhibitors on the Trade Show Floor.
- Download the CBC app and load your schedule: Apple and Google Play.
- Find a new favorite Minneapolis brewery or retail outlet.
- Read the Code of Conduct and Health and Safety Guide including vaccine guidelines and entry requirements via the Clear App.
- Looking for transportation, here is a great guide for getting around the city.
- Join THRIVE, a roadmap to a CBC experience that empowers craft brewing community members to build safe, inclusive, and equitable cultures.
- Misconduct reporting: download the free #NotMe reporting tool.
BrewExpo America is the largest brewing conference and trade show in the U.S.
BrewExpo America is the premier trade show for craft brewers. With hundreds of vendors and over 10,000 brewery industry professionals all in one location, this is the place to shop for products and services for your brewery or brewpub. This is the perfect opportunity to meet leaders in the national and international brewing arena.
The trade show provides an environment that allows exhibitors and buyers to develop profitable business relationships and helps brewing and brewery restaurant professionals encounter the latest and the best products and services industry vendors have to offer.
Key Note and Speaker Details
Natalie Cilurzo is the Co-Owner and President of Russian River Brewing Company in Santa Rosa and Windsor, California. Natalie has been in the craft beer industry since 1994 when her then-boyfriend, Vinnie, opened Blind Pig Brewing Company in Southern California. In 2017, Vinnie and Natalie were awarded the “Brewers Association Recognition Award.” She currently serves on the Dean’s Advisory Board for SSU’s School of Business and Economics.
World Beer Cup on May 5th
The Brewers Association developed the World Beer Cup Competition in 1996 to celebrate the art and science of brewing. Often referred to as “The Olympics of Beer Competitions,” the World Beer Cup is the most prestigious beer competition in the world.
The World Beer Cup recognizes brewing excellence in 103 categories but does not automatically award the top three entries in a particular category. When judges determine that a category contains three excellent examples of the style, they present gold, silver, and bronze awards for the first, second, and third place beers, respectively.
See more details about the various tracks:
- Brewing Operations & Beer Styles
- Business & Leadership
- Craft Beer Culture
- Government Affairs & Legal
- Export Development
- Quality & Ingredients
- Safety & Sustainability
- Sales, Distribution & Marketing
- Taprooms & Brewpubs