The Great America Beer Festival Returns in 2022
It’s back! After a two-year hiatus prompted by the pandemic, the country’s premier beer festival is returning to the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado, on Oct. 6-8, 2022. Established in 1982 by the Brewers Association, the trade organization representing small and independent American craft brewers, the first festival hosted 24 breweries featuring only 47 beers. This year, the Great American Beer Festival® (GABF™) is celebrating its 40th anniversary with more than 1,500 different beers from over 500 of the nation’s finest breweries.
To celebrate the anniversary, the festival is offering four ticket options and bringing back PAIRED®, the unforgettable craft beer, and a food pairing event featuring 25 breweries curating tasting menus and serving beers that will not be available on the festival floor. For the first year ever, tickets to PAIRED will be available with and without admission to the GABF general session.
Buy your ticket today and enjoy the following aspects of the event:
- Enjoy one-ounce sample of over 1,500 beers from over 500 breweries
- Have access to educational and interactive seminars on beer appreciation
- Have the opportunity to speak with and learn from industry experts and brewers
- Enjoy plenty of entertainment, including games, live music, special 40th-anniversary activities, and more
- Receive a commemorative, collectible tasting glass
GABF sits at the top of beer lovers’ bucket lists year after year and unites people from all corners of the country to celebrate the nation’s craft beer industry. For beer aficionados, experts, and hobbyists alike, this is the event of the year that’s not to be missed.