Lager Jam Returns for the Eighth Year
Buy your party packs here!
Lager Jam is back for its eighth year. Presented by the Austin Beer Guide, this year’s jam is returning to Spokesman Coffee at the Yard on Saturday, September 24, and optional Party Packs are on sale now.
“It’s called Lager ‘Jam’, not Fest, for a reason. We forget about the tasting glasses and offer full frothy pours of nearly 40 of the finest and most fun lagers from Austin and beyond at an all-out parking lot party. After a year off and the COVID-cancelled Texas Lager Jam at the Craft Brewers Conference in San Antonio, we’re counting down the days until we can rub sweaty elbows with our friends, industry partners, and fellow lager lovers at Spokesman.” – Josh Spradling, co-founder of the Austin Beer Guide
This year’s party will take place in the parking lot of the Spokesman and is open to all patrons 21 and up without a ticket, but we recommend grabbing fun Party Packs before they sell out.
Party packs include:
– Limited edition Lager Jam 8 glass
– Three (3) draft pours
– One (1) Spokesman Cold Brew or Gatorade
– Exclusive Lager Jam Swag
UPDATED Beer List:
Draft List (9/15/22):
- Austin Beerworks – Pilsner Jr. (German-style Leichtbier – 2.8% abv)
- Blue Owl – Bob’s Fine Pilsner (Non-sour Pilsner – 4.5% abv)
- Brewtorium – Electric Lederhosen (Vienna Lager – 5% abv)
- Equal Parts – MK II (Helles – 5.1% abv)
- Fair State Brewing Coop – Stranger In The Alps (Collaboration with Threes Brewing) (Alpine Lager brewed with lemon balm and fresh foraged spruce tips from Duluth – 5.1% abv)
- Family Business – Birds Of A Feather (India Pale Lager – 7.2% abv)
- Good Line Beer Co – Range Life (German-syle Pilsner – 4.5% abv)
- Hold Out – Hollywood Handshake (Mango Sticky Rice Lager – 4.8% abv)
- Live Oak – Biergarten Pils (German-stlye Pilsner- 5% abv)
- Meanwhile – Royal Tannin (Earl Grey Tea Lager – 4.7% abv)
- Oddwood – Pool Dad (German-style Pilsner – 5% abv)
- Pinthouse – I’ll Turn This Car Around (American Lager – 4.8% abv)
- Real Ale – Three On The Tree (Japanese Rice Lager – 4.8% abv)
- Roughhouse – Pink Drink (American Light Lager w/Hibiscus, Cinnamon, Mint, & Vanilla Bean – 4.5% abv)
- Southern Heights – Limed Este Lager (Mexican-syle Lager w/Lime- 5.2% abv)
- St. Elmo – Merle (Czech-syle Pilsner lagered w oak – 5.5% abv)
- Vacancy – Whipper Snapper (Collaboration with Meanwhile) (Lemon Bar Lager – 5.6% abv)
- Zilker – Extra Crispy Icy Boys (American Light Lager – 3.6% abv)
List subject to change.