Our 2015 Cruise with (512) brewing was such a great success
that we’re doing it again for 2016 and this time we have a bigger boat!
Come celebrate “5-1-2 Day” May 12 with (512) brewing! Tickets are sellingDetail available here: https://craftbeeraustin.com/512-day-bats-beers-sunset-cruise-with-512-brewing-2/
Saturday, July 25, 2015 @Capital Cruises 8:15pm (sailing @8:30PM)
Craft Beer Austin Presents:
New Beer Release Cruise!
Come sail with us on the weird waters of Lake Austin for this very special new beer release cruise with (512) brewing company.
Join us as we sample the new SMaSH Mosaic series from (512) brewing as we cruise on Ladybird Lake!
Here are some pictures from the June’s cruise with Strange Land Brewery!
Come see the Mexican free-tailed bats under the Congress bridge while enjoying craft beer tastings from (512) brewing company.
Classical Flamenco Guitar live performance by Jonathan Sauceda.
Beer tastings include:
Brand new SMaSH Mosaic series (single Malt two row organic with single hop Mosaic) & (512) Wit beer.
- 2 Hour Cruise on a private double decker from Capital Cruises (see the world’s largest urban bat colony at the Congress Avenue Bridge).
- (512) brewing company will be pouring samples of their new beer release during the cruise (you get 4 beer tickets per person).
- Souvenir beer glass from Craft Beer Austin (first time available).
- Hang with staff from (512) brewing company, the Craft Beer Austin staff & fellow craft beer enthusiasts!
- Live music by Jonathan Sauceda of HomeBaze Records
Tickets are $40 per person (All service fees included!)
*Must be 21+
*Must show ID upon boarding.
*Bats subject to nature and Beers subject to change.
*Please arrive by 8:15 pm and the boat will leave promptly at 8:30pm.
Tickets are limited to 50 Adults. There will be NO tickets available at the dock.
[gravityform id=”7″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true” tabindex=”1″]