Texas Craft Brewers Festival Returns To Austin on October 23, 2021
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, July 28th at 10 am Buy Tickets Here
It’s Back! Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning for the Texas Craft Brewers Festival, the state’s largest beer event focused exclusively on Texas-brewed craft beer, returning to East Austin’s Fiesta Gardens on October 23, 2021. This year’s event will feature more than 85 Texas craft breweries serving samples of approximately 200 independent craft beers, as well as live music and onsite food options. Organized each year by the Texas Craft Brewers Guild, the non-profit trade association committed to advancing the Texas craft brewing industry through advocacy and education, last year’s festival pivoted to a virtual celebration due to the pandemic. With all of the Guild’s work to #SaveTexasBreweries, it was a time to celebrate with beer-to-go. Returning to an in-person event this year, you can expect a bigger than ever festival experience with an expansion of the festival layout to accommodate more breweries and some extra elbow room for attendees.
“We are excited to bring back Texas Craft Brewers Festival for an in-person celebration of Texas craft beer,” Texas Craft Brewers Guild Executive Director Charles Vallhonrat said. “We appreciate the support and good time we had with Texas craft beer fans during our virtual festival last year, but nothing beats getting together again at Fiesta Gardens with more breweries and more space than ever before.”
A crowd favorite, Partners in Craft, will be on hiatus at this year’s festival; however, three new community tap walls are being added to the main festival showcasing a variety of Texas collaboration beers brewed for the global Black is Beautiful initiative, Pink Boots Society collaboration brew day and Craft Pride Presents: Partners in Craft (a lineup of beers brewed by collaborating brewers and community partners).
Participating Breweries (subject to change)
(512) Brewing Company • 4th Tap Brewing • Acopon Brewing Company • Altstadt Brewery • Armadillo Ale Works • Austin Beer Garden Brewing Company, The • Austin Beerworks • B52 Brewing • Baa Baa Brewhouse • Barking Armadillo Brewing • Black Star Co-op • Blue Owl Brewing • Bluebonnet Beer Company • Brewtorium Brewery & Kitchen, The • Brotherwell Brewing • Buckstin Brewing Company • Celis Brewery • Central District Brewing • Circle Brewing Co. • Deep Ellum Brewing Company • Eureka Heights Brew Co • Family Business Beer Company • Fire Base Brewing Company • Fitzhugh Brewing • Fredonia Brewery • Freetail Brewing Co • Friends and Allies Brewing Co. • Frontyard Brewing • Galveston Bay Brewing • Galveston Island Brewing • Ghost Note Brewing • Hawkins Farmhouse Ales, LLC • Hedgehog Brewing • Hell Or High Water Brewing • Hi Sign Brewing • Hold Out Brewing • Hop and Sting Brewing Company • Hopfusion Ale Works • Hopsquad Brewing Company • Humble Pint Brewing Co. • Infamous Brewing Company • Ingenious Brewing Company • Jester King Brewery • Künstler Brewing • Last Stand Brewing Company • Lazarus Brewing Co • Live Oak Brewing Co. • Lone Pint Brewery • Longtab Brewing • Martin House Brewing Company • Meanwhile Brewing Co. • New Magnolia Brewing Co • No Label Brewing • Nomadic Beerworks • Oak Highlands Brewery • Oddwood Brewing • Oskar Blues • Pecan Street Brewing • Pinthouse • Pondaseta Brewing Co. • Rahr & Sons Brewing Company • Real Ale Brewing Company • Red Horn Brewing Co. • Roughhouse Brewing • Saint Arnold Brewing Company • San Gabriel River Brewery, Inc • Savage Brew Lab • Second Pitch Beer Company • Soul Fire Brewing Co. • Southern Heights Brewing Co • St Elmo Brewing • Texas Beer Company • Texas Cannon Brewing Company • True Anomaly Brewing • TUPPS Brewery • Urban South Brewery – HTX • Vacancy Brewing • Vallensons’ Brewing Company • Vector Brewing • Vista Brewing • Weathered Souls Brewing Company • Wild Acre Brewing Company • Willard’s Brewery • Zilker Brewing Company.
VIP (12 PM Access): $85
• Two hours early entry for first access to beers & quality mingle time with the brewers.
• Commemorative tasting cup
• 10 sample tickets
• Special VIP take-home beer (pick-up @ merch booth upon exit)
GA (2 PM Access): $45
$40 Early Bird Tickets available until September 1st!
• Commemorative tasting cup
• 10 sample tickets
DESIGNATED DRIVER (2 PM Access): $20
12 PM access permitted if accompanying a VIP ticket holder
• Includes complimentary non-alcoholic beverages & snacks.
Stay tuned to CraftBeerAustin.com for continuing updates as they are announced and visit our brewery guides and event + beer release listings to plan your next brewery visit. Keep up with the TX Craft Brewers Festival on Facebook, and Twitter.
Feature photo credit: Texas Craft Brewers Festival
- Check Out TexasLand To Secure Your Own Slice Of Texas
- The Complete Guide To Central Texas Breweries And Brewpubs
- How Craft Brewers Are Embracing Sustainability